Tuesday, March 5, 2013

As the big day for our Sem travelers approaches, the French Welcoming Committee has created a short Power Point to help the travelers find differences in the American and French cultures.  The Power Point goes through the "Day in a Life" of an American teen.  Hopefully this will help our Sem girls notice cultural differences more easily!

Having gone on the trip my sophomore year, I can say that it is very beneficial to keep a journal! Although I did not keep a detailed day-to-day journal, I kept a list of the cultural differences between our two cultures.  It's nice to have something to look back on to help you remember your once in a lifetime trip!

I hope this Power Point helps you travelers to point out some differences.

Have an awesome time on your trip and don't forget to post on the blog!

Sincerely,
The FWC

No comments:

Post a Comment